Tuesday, May 8, 2007

New Sophie art revealed!

No, she hasn't come down with some rare strain of hepatitis, it's actually the glam-beyond-words cover art for Me And My Imagination, Sophie's follow-up to Catch You, now revealed and ready for pre-orders at HMV. Single is out May 14 (UK). The album, Trip The Light Fantastic is due out May 21 (UK). Catch You came out in Australia last week with exclusive tracklisting (below). Order here.

Tracklisting:

Single:
1. Me And My Imagination
2. Move To The Music

12" Limited Edition Picture Disc:
1. Me And My Imagination
2. Catch You (Riffs & Rays Mix)
3. Here's To You
4. Me And My Imagination (Stonebridge Vocal Mix)


AU exclusive tracklisting for Catch You:

1. Catch You
2. Down With Love
3. Catch You (Moto Blanco Radio Mix)
4. Catch You (Riff & Rays Radio Edit)
5. Catch You (Video)

Check out Sophie's recent performance of Me And My Imagination on ITV's Dame Edna Treatment.

No comments: