Friday, June 15, 2007

Kelly Already Working on Next Project? WTF?

Poor Kelly Clarkson has had to cancel her US tour this summer due to poor sales, just days after she sacked her manager. Michael Rapino, CEO of tour promoter Live Nation, said in a statement "Ticket sales have not been what we anticipated and we came to the realization that we had bit off more than we could chew. In the end, we are in the Kelly Clarkson business and for that reason we believe that this decision will only benefit her and her fans in the long run."

Meanwhile on an AOL Live Chat Kelly revealed she is already working on her next project, before My December has even hit the shops!? During the chat she said "I'm actually already working on my next project right now, and it's kind of country meets blues meets rock. It's awesome, I'm having a lot of fun on it, I love country music." Very strange. Maybe you should concentrate on this album first Kelly...

No comments: